Whether you are with your dream partner or not is irrelevant. It is time to start dating yourself and fall in love with how you dress.
Here are six quick tips to make you get all gooey eyed over yourself and how you look.
1. Give yourself a compliment. I’m sure you are probably your best critic, so its about time you became your best cheerleader! However its not so easy to start switch that on so try starting your day with a compliment to yourself as you are getting dressed. Be aware of the inner critic and acknowledge them by saying the opposite. So if you are feeling tired and lacklustre then perhaps you need a boost of ‘your vibrant and full of energy’. Say it out loud twice and that gentle nudge in the right direction will give you the boost you need
2. Luxuriate in the most decadent fabrics. Bring a little night time glamour into everyday with a touch of silk, lace or velvet to make everyday feel romantic and feels extra special against your skin
3. Go on, Impress yourself The biggest secret I can share with you is to start dressing to impress yourself. Whether your working or staying at home or heading out to a large networking lunch its important you let yourself know that you feeling your best (whatever that means to you) is all that is accepted.
4. Buy yourself a special gift. Something you’ve been dreaming over, something extra special that makes you go ‘oooh yea’. It can be functional but it must give you that valentines day loved up feeling.
5. Find your love. Get inspired, recreate your favourite looks from the best dressed muses in town and then take yourself on an adventure down a new style avenue. My current favourite muse is Caroline Issa of Tank magazine
6. Date Night. Once you are dressed, go out and have yourself some fun loving times and enjoy the magic of life!
Check out my Pinterest Boards for inspiration