Let me ask you a question. What did your lack of confidence with your style stop you doing last year and is this year going to be the same as last year??
If you are in a frustrated and disappointing place with your style but not sure how to do things differently, please don’t give up hope. It may feel overwhelming but by just actioning these first 4 steps you will start to become aware of where you need to build your knowledge,
- Support and Knowledge: If clothes, style and wardrobe management are not your area of expertise, don’t beat yourself up over it. Asking for support, finding the experts out there and the resources that they have on offer is an important first step. (If you are reading this then you are on the right track!). Asking and seeking help is nothing to be ashamed of, you don’t know what you don’t know. Check out 10 Secrets that will help you feel like you have a new wardrobe.
- Have a good mirror: I cannot tell you how many clients I work with have no way of truly seeing what their outfits look like. It can be painful to look at your appearance when its not what you want to see but for you to transform the way you look you have to take an honest appraisal of where you are at right now. How do you know what you look like, what works, what is flattering if you can’t see your reflection (in decent light)… i’ll leave it at that!
- Take a daily photo: It can be very difficult to look at ourselves objectively. We are always staring at the bit we hate or feels out of proportion. A photo is a far better way to see if an outfit works. It will also help you to keep a record of the good outfits so on those tired and uninspired days you can go back and check the photo and repeat.
- Allow yourself the time to think and plan: I see time and time again women feeling guilty about spending time on planning and looking after their style. They feel the time is frivolous, unproductive, vain and despite knowing how good they feel in the right outfit they carry a lot of guilt about it. Effortless style does not exist and the thinking, whether in small chunks or in big blocks, once it happens will make everyday dressing so much easier.
If you found this interesting, then try them out but it doesn’t have to end here. This is just the first step to success. For the next step we’ve created the ‘Transform your Personal Style’ Course.
If you have you ever wondered what your style would be like if you worked with a stylist.
If you are you in an endless cycle of wearing the clothes that are heaped at the top of the pile
If you feel ashamed and embarrassed about your appearance and secretly you know its holding you back?
If you want this year to be the year that you really know how to dress and express YOU then this course is for you.
After 20 years in the industry and working with 1000’s of women and years of planning and learning I am ready to teach you. This course will be a fully immersive experience and myself and the whole team will be there to guide you to your confident style destination.
Each week we will meet and we will take you step by step what you need to do to transform your style. To dress and express yourself and most importantly function in your day to day life.
Online Styling Course: Transform your personal style, starts on 1st February. The Course is £534, but early bird is £314 until 17th January.
Only 14 places, so make sure you grab yours quick.
During the 5 weeks you will learn and action:
– Developing and creating your sense of style and fashion taste
– Confidently dressing your body type, colourings and personality
– How to reinvent your current wardobe whilst building the perfect capsule wardrobe that functions in your day to day life
– How to confidently shop efficiently for the right items, where to shop to express you, knowing the right brands for your values and budget
– The confidence to get dressed everyday by choosing the right clothes to wear
– Innovative and stylish daily outfitting
– Accepting yourself, your body and learning to celebrate your uniqueness.
Live Q & A’s and 121 coaching to solve all your style challenges.
The 5 week course will be broken down into:
NB all calls recorded and sent out so if you can’t make it live, don’t worry you won’t miss out.
– 8 calls in total. Weekly Thursday online classes 7pm – 8pm
– 3 Saturday calls at 11am (see exact dates below)
– A Facebook community for live Q&A’s, moral support and inspiration.
– 1 x 1 hour personal coaching call with Loulou Storey to address your individual needs and questions.
– Weekly worksheets so you can put into practise what you’ve learnt
You will have access to:
– A supportive and inspiring facebook community who will keep you on the right path and are also all experiencing this at the same time as you.
– Not just Loulou but her whole team, including her trainee stylists and brand ambassadors who have all been through this process.
– Recordings of the lessons so you can watch at your own leisure.
– A 121 coaching session with Loulou, worth £150.
– Practical weekly assignments so you can go and implement all the theory in the lessons.
– 3 Saturday calls where we will answer all your style and fashion Q&A’s and frustrations, recap on the Thursday lessons and essentially keep you inspired and on track!
Just like Loulou’s support, this community based course will be intensive, holistic and practical so come willing to learn and ready to action!
BUY YOUR TICKET HERE Online Styling Course: Transform your personal style
Welcome and Intro: Saturday 1st Feb 10am – 11am
Then Every Thursday for 5 weeks 6th Feb – 5th March 7pm – 8pm
Keeping you inspired Mid term call Saturday15th February 10am – 11am
Term round up call Saturday 7th March 10am – 11am
NB REMEMBER IF YOU CANT MAKE IT LIVE ON THE DAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CATCH UP AS ALL RECORDINGS WILL BE SENT OUT
Here is that link again to the workshop.
and if you would like more support on your own wardrobe, check out The 9 unexpected steps to detoxing your wardrobe
Or of course we can do this in person, send an email to email@example.com and let’s get you booked in.
Let’s make 2020 the year we really change your style and change how you approach your wardrobe.