10 lessons my clients have learnt this week (that might help you too):
1. Have a full length mirror, hung on the wall in good day light. Sounds obvious but 75% of clients don’t own one. Let’s not get into the psychology of why but I promise it will make dressing so much easier.
2. Your waist is higher than you think, highlight it more.
3. Don’t worry about cold ankles just embrace high top trainers, sock boots, laced boots or great socks! Stuck on what socks to wear? Check out this blog post HERE that I wrote for sock recommendations.
4. Black shoes will often kill an outfit, especially if black drains you – go lighter (or see point no 6)!
5. To maximise your existing wardrobe try mixing things up by wearing similar tones and colours together.
6. Burgundy & pale pink is a neutral.
7. Be mindful of your mum (and dads) skin hair & eye colour, you might be buying the colours that suit them but not you.
8. Your pants matter, get a pair you feel good in and make you feel more confident in your own skin.
9. Create and set more positive intentions. You get what you put out there. Always saying ‘I can never find anything for me’ then that’s what you’ll get try switching for a saying such as ‘I’m interested in finding something that expresses who I am’.
10. Stop feeling guilty about enjoying style, it’s a beautiful way to have a voice, empower yourself and connect with a happier future.