Terms & Conditions
INSTAGRAM & MAILING LIST ‘The Fringe London Giveaway’ February 2018 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to both United Kingdom based and International followers. No employees, contractors or other persons directly related to the company, THE STYLING STOREY, are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 10:00 BST on 15th February 2018 and all entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 21st February 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, entrants must follow @thestylingstorey on Instagram, follow @fingelondon, like the photo associated with the Peacehood Giveaway, tag 2 friends in the comments section.
6. On Tuesday 23rd January 2018 a winner shall be picked at random from those which have entered according to the competition requirements as outlined above.
7. The prize for the winner is one cashmere peacehood in a colour of their choice. Postage will be covered by Kim Monney of the Peacehood co.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
11. The winner will be notified via email or Instagram Direct Messaging on Tuesday 23rd January 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
13. The Promoter can use any imagery tagged by entrants during the competition on their own homepage, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
17. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter is The Styling Storey, Preston Drove, BN1, Brighton UNITED KINGDOM
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Services displayed on this website can be removed without any prior notice. The pricing and descriptions of services can also be amended at any point without notice being given.
All payment is processed in GB Pounds Sterling. Payment from any other currency will be calculated by your payment provider and calculated in to your local currency on your card statement. THE STYLING STOREY reserves the right to refuse to supply products to any individual or company.
These Terms and Conditions can be updated at any time.
We hope you enjoy the ease and convenience of shopping on grace-gordon.com and other websites. Your confidence in our website and your internet security is really important to us, so we’ve put together some advice to help keep you safe when you shop.
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes.
CUSTOMER CONTACT PROMISE
We love you to be among the first to receive exciting offers and news about our products and services. We do this in various ways including email, post, SMS and phone, but only if you would like us to. Don’t forget to visit us online and via social media for other special offers.
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you’re always in control of what we do with your personal information.